Benefits of Small Commercial Inspections for All Business Owners Near Florence
Whether you are an apartment complex owner or small business owner, you can benefit from an inspection. Regular inspections should be on the list of priorities. You should know at all times how to deal with potential issues and also how to prevent them from happening. By regular inspection, you can avoid financial losses and ensure your property is running smoothly.
Here are a few benefits of having your small commercial property inspected:
- Protection for your small business, tenants or employees
- Anticipate possible problems and be proactive
- Backup your claims about the property’s condition
- Ensure a favorable sale (if putting the property on the market)
- Boost buyer and investor confidence
These are just a few ways an inspection can benefit your small business or complex. Furthermore, here is a checklist of some of the elements our inspection includes:
- Structural inspection
- Site characteristic inspection (paving, utilities, etc.)
- Roofing inspection
- Electrical inspection
- Mechanical inspection
- Plumbing inspection
- HVAC inspection
- Fire protection inspection
- Interior inspection
- Documented report/review
- Opinion of potential costs and recommendations
- And much more
To find out more about our small commercial services, give us a call today. We offer some discounts and free radon testing ($100 value).
David was such a pleasure to work with. He was very thorough throughout the inspection of my home and very knowledgeable. He was able to pro...
David Henke is a consummate professional. He is friendly while being focused and thorough. David pointed out issues large and small and offe...
Working with David was an outstanding experience. Highly recommend this company to perform your home inspection Very personable and profes...