Benefits of Small Commercial Inspections for All Business Owners Near Florence
Whether you are an apartment complex owner or small business owner, you can benefit from an inspection. Regular inspections should be on the list of priorities. You should know at all times how to deal with potential issues and also how to prevent them from happening. By regular inspection, you can avoid financial losses and ensure your property is running smoothly.
Here are a few benefits of having your small commercial property inspected:
- Protection for your small business, tenants or employees
- Anticipate possible problems and be proactive
- Backup your claims about the property’s condition
- Ensure a favorable sale (if putting the property on the market)
- Boost buyer and investor confidence
These are just a few ways an inspection can benefit your small business or complex. Furthermore, here is a checklist of some of the elements our inspection includes:
- Structural inspection
- Site characteristic inspection (paving, utilities, etc.)
- Roofing inspection
- Electrical inspection
- Mechanical inspection
- Plumbing inspection
- HVAC inspection
- Fire protection inspection
- Interior inspection
- Documented report/review
- Opinion of potential costs and recommendations
- And much more
To find out more about our small commercial services, give us a call today. We offer some discounts and free radon testing ($100 value).
I HAVE NEVER EVER WRITTEN A REPORT FOR ANY REASON FOR ANYTHING BUT HERE GOES I HAVE NEVER SEEN A MORE COMPLETE AND ACCURATE HOME INSPECTION ...
I've lived all over the country, and had many inspections on homes completed, but Dave Henke's work and report was far better than any I hav...
Thank you so much to David Henke for such a thorough report! We very much appreciate the time, energy and preciseness he used during the ins...